Sunday, August 12, 2012

the road~

Today 12-8-2012 sunday, wholeday i'm just sit in the house. Not going anywhere, just relax my mind for a while. There is always have a question border me start from the past year... Which is "do i still want to study again?"
When my age is increasing ,at the same time this hard feeling also increasing rapidly.. coz i'm scared someday i will regrect on my decision choose to not further study...
For now i'm still consider as YOUNG, i might still have some time for charging my knowledge. But the time flow very fast, so i have to make the decision quickly wheather further study while i can or straight away find a job tat i really like and start gaining the experiance on it.
 My two mainly question is i have no idea wat should i further study and wat is the job that i interested with...
For the course most probaly i will choose business management. Coz most of the field have used to the management, and i have interested in it too.
May be i have to search some consultant in this case to give some opinion on it...  

No comments:

Post a Comment